prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, April 8, 2013

First Blog in a while. Hope to catch up in a while. Love

3 comments:

  1. I love you so much and am thinking of you and paying for you constantly. Wish i could give you a great big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you papa! Hang in there. I'm constantly praying for and thinking of you
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Man Mr.Chuck!!!!

    SOOOOOO glad that you are back up and running! We have missed your smiling face. Take good care of yourself.

    Love and Hugs!
    A.B. and D.B.

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->