prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, April 15, 2013

My Son Chris, his head injury.


My Son Chris fell and hit his head and passed away several years ago. He very likely suffered a seizure and fell very hard. He laid in his apartment several days. By the time he called for help he passed into a coma and never recovered. I hate to think about the pain Chris went through. I think about Chris every day. This picture of Chris is on my computer screen.


Chris was a sweet man.

Chris's ashes are with his Mother's ashes in the Arlington National Cenetery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->