prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Day of brain surgery.

Why did my brain bleed and require such a serious operation? For twenty some years I have had problems swallowing. Several times I have passed out trying to swallow. Until this last time I have been sitting down. This time I hung on to the kitchen counter thinking as usual the urge to pass out would soon go away. Instead I passed out and woke up on the floor. There was no pain anywhere, especiacially in the head. Two months later I had a stroke. A x-ray indicated that my brain was bleeding.

Swallowing severely injured my brain. However, I hope for a complete recovery.

Next post shows a pretty picture.




No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->