prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, April 19, 2013

Rehab ain't easy.

Ruston Nursing and Rehab has really been working me over for the last two weeks. I am getting stronger. Here is a partial list of my activities.

Stand for 12 minutes
.
Ride bike for twenty minutes.

Pump pedals on floor.

Work puzzle.

String beads.

Walk.

Lift 3 pound weights on ankles.

Pick beads out of theura putty. (Silly Putty)

Do curls with 3 pound bar.

Throw bean bags into a bowel.

Listen to a list. Repeat list backwards. Lots of word puzzles.

Hit balloon back and forth.


Don't I look exhausted?

1 comment:

  1. Your doing great! Keep it up and I just might surprise you with a visit!

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->