prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, April 13, 2013

False trip home.


When it came time to come home from LSU in Shreveport to Ruston I opted to come home to John and Kerry's instead of a full time rehab center. This was a big mistake. I spent one night. The next morning Kerry and I interviewed the Medicare lady. The interview ended with me talking gibberish and my right hand not functioning correctly. Kerry decided I should go back to the emergency room. I spent two more nights at LSU and then went to the Ruston Nursing and Rehab Hospital where I should have gone on my first trip home. I was and am too weak to be at Kerry's.

It seems that brain surgery can be serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->