prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Wyoming Family, especially Mark.

Joshua Mark (better known as Mark) Wright is the youngest son of my oldest daughter, Nancy. Like Nancy, he is delightful and interesting. He is a computer programmer and works in a log cabin. The log cabin is 3 or 4 blocks from the city square in Jackson. A dozen people work in the cabin.

A summer job in the Tetons National Park a long time ago has led to a permanent residency in Jackson Hole. He is an avid hiker. He once walked a good bit of the Pacific Crest Trail. The trail goes from the Mexican border to the Canadian border. I have never once thought of doing that!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->