prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

701 miles Salina, Kansas to Casper, Wyoming

Another 14 hour day in the car. I am glad the trips will be shorter now. I should make it to Jackson Hole in 6 hours tomorrow.

Casper is in the middle of Wyoming. The Teton fifth wheel trailer is manufactured here. It is built for severe weather in an area with severe weather. I have always wanted to see Casper. A stop here fit in with my trip to Jackson Hole. The drive from Cheyenne to Casper is through beautiful country. I am really looking forward to the drive from here to Jackson Hole. I know that there will be some great views of the Tetons.

The picture is of Casper from my motel parking lot.

701 miles today, 1363 miles trip total.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

!-- Site Meter -->