prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tee Ball World Series.

Ross's team had to win 4 or 5 games straight to win the World Series and take home the Number 1 Trophy. They did it! Top pic shows the two teams before the game. On the left is the TNT Pest Control Team and on the right is Johnny's Pizza.

It was an exciting game and Ross had three hits and three runs.

Then teams played every night for several nights. After the game one Father was heard saying "Thank Goodness no more ball games!"



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->