prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sat morning at Jefferson Corner.

John, Ethan, Ross, and I went over to attend the Sat Jefferson Corner Liars Club. We were late, only one member was in attendance. However we were soon joined by Karl Malone. Karl has just been selected for Basketball's Hall of Fame. He is possibly the best power forward in history. He played 17 years for the Utah Jazz. He was born near here and now lives near Jefferson Corner. He played for Louisiana Tech. While playing for Tech he was given the title "the Mailman" because he always delivered! He is a great booster of Tech.

He is developing a shopping center in Ruston. The center will have a park with walking trails and a 7 acre pond. The park is to be dedicated to veterans.

I thought John Adams was the tallest man in history. The picture indicates that Karl is a little taller than John.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->