prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Front door flowers.

This a picture of John and Kerry's front door. There are several more large bushes of these pretty flowers. The front of the Adams house looks gorgeous.

It is Monday and it is back to work for me. Liar's Club at 5 am, Aquaexercise at 7 am, Walk once around the Tech track at 8:15, and then to Starbucks. Finally got home at 9 am.

I hope to do a blog everyday. It will be useful on my trip this summer.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->