prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Vital Signs for September 2018

I had an esophagus stretch. It was really stretched. I had terrible pain spasms. Went to the emergency room and had an xray, ekg, and a catscan. After several days the spams went away. Doing good now. Do not eat for an hour or two in the morning. When I do eat I eat very slowly and try to feel every swallow before eating more. So far, so good.

Lost five pounds. 225 to 220. Hope to be 215 at the end of September. I have lost 30 pounds since the first of May.


2 comments:

  1. That esophagus issue might be a lousy way to accelerate your weight loss program. But successful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me watch every bite I take. And watch every swallow. If I eat at a normal speed I have problems. Even at a slow speed there comes a time when I have to stop eating. It does go good with dieting.

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->