prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, October 28, 2018

My life has suddenly become easier.

The other day I got handicapped plates for my car. It is so nice and easy to drive up to an entrance and park. Here I am at the softball game yesterday. You can not park any closer to the stands.


I should have had handicapped plates for several years. John was dropping me off at the entrance for some time while he found a parking place. (When we attended an affair together.) He bugged me to get the plates. I am so glad that he did. I had no idea how much they would help in my everyday life.


I can not walk very far without stopping to rest and get my breath. I have a balance problem also. Since I lost the sight in the center of one eye I have very poor depth perception.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->