prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Two guys go to Church.

I have two of the best men in the world for my son in laws. Bob Wright (Nancy) and John Adams (Kerry). They are both dedicated Christian believers. I am so thankful for them. Bob and I went to his Church this morning. I have enjoyed going to Church with these two men for many years.

Bob's Church is the Coast Hills Church located in the hills above his home in Dana Point.



They have great music and the minister, Chet Lowe, brought a very fundamental message that made me think.



Here is a short video of the call to worship.



No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->