prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, November 23, 2017

An evening at IN-N-OUT.

The Shaifais and I had dinner at the local IN-N-OUT last night (Thanksgiving Day Eve). I think that burgers from IN-N-OUT are the best in the world. Starting in California they have reached Dallas. Could Shreveport be in the works?

Altho this restaurant has been here many years (Norco, Calif) ordering cars were backed out on to the street.



The Shaifais from the left; Paymaan, Jack, Annie, Charlie, and Max.


Notice the burger construction. Layers of cheese, meat, lettuce, tomato, and cold fresh onion.




They will customize. Cook the onion, etc. I prefer a slice of cold fresh onion as thick and as big as the meat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->