prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, November 18, 2017

I am proud of my clean carpet.

This is the first thorough cleaning of my fifth wheel trailer carpet since my wife Jackie had it installed. It is her carpet and I felt bad that I had let it get so dirty since she passed away 11 years ago.

I had a great carpet cleaning crew. Rhonda Ray, her Mom Rosa Lee Blakley, and Flip-Flop.

In addition to being a great carpet cleaner, Rhonda is very charming.



Rhonda asked me to take off my shoes and feel how clean the carpet was. It felt fluffy and clean.



Rhonda takes time off to love Flip-Flop, her three legged GP.


Rosa was the top CEO on the job.


1 comment:

!-- Site Meter -->