prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, January 6, 2017

RV Solutions (Charles Wooley) to the rescue.



Charles drove up, grabbed his tools and went under my trailer.



After an hour and a half working on his back he brought out the rod that had connected my pull handle with the valve.


One end of the rod had wallered out and let the pull handle pull out. The aluminum had crystallized over 20 years. Charles will get a new rod and return next week to finish the job. You know the meaning of wallered? The treads had enlarged from wear and would not grip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->