prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, January 20, 2017

Mississippi Ag Museum

Spent several hours at the Mississippi Ag Museum. There were several rocking chairs on porches that I used hard. Went to sleep a couple of times. I enjoyed the Museum. There was a display about arrowheads and Indians. (Even Choctaw) The Choctaws from this area were the first Tribe on the Trail of Tears. Some did not go.




General store inside and porch.







1914 Model T








Choctaw women can be the Chief!


No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->