prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, October 2, 2016

These guys went to a track meet yesterday.

They are Paw Paw John Adams, Ethan, Christian, and Ross Newberry.


While at the meet Ethan ran three miles with 219 other runners. He came in fifth in a time of 17 minutes and 40 seconds. That is 5.89 minutes per mile. Look at his face, three miles at a rate of under 6 minute per mile is hard to do! We are so proud of Ethan.


I have attached a couple video clips below. The first clip is of Ethan running over the finish line. The second clip is of Ethan finding his way to a chair. (While being harassed by his great grand father, the old PrunePicker)








No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->