prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, October 10, 2016

Rusty has a new home and a new name!

You remember John's sweet dog Rusty? He was sweet

except for chewing everything up. So John told Rhonda (the dog Lady of Lake D'Arbonne)  that he would like to give Rusty a new home. Rhonda thought she had just the home for Rusty. The home that Rhonda had in mind did not work out so Rusty now lives with Rhonda (seven dogs!)

Rhonda has changed his name to Waffles.

I drove up to Rhonda's home today to see Rusty (er Waffles). But today also happens to be Rhonda's birthday. So I gave her a dozen roses. Happy Birthday Sweet Rhonda.

Here is a short video of Waffles (used to be Rusty) in his new home. I know that he is the luckiest dog that I have ever known.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->