prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, August 15, 2016

PrunePicker Memories.

I am going to write an extensive series of blogposts that will detail all my memories about my parents and eight siblings. I will write about all the memories and things I know about the person.



Here are photos of my PrunePicker subjects. My Father. the oldest, to Warren, the youngest. My folks had five girls and then four boys. Thank goodness, I was the fourth boy! There are four years between me and Warren. My memories of my siblings will be almost entirely of them as adults. I will add things about their early lives that I learned over the years.

I estimate that the series will have many posts and take months to complete. Some of the series could be interesting reading.

For some time I will always have a subject to write about. I am looking forward to a long walk down memory lane.


2 comments:

!-- Site Meter -->