prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, August 4, 2016

A Lady and Her Dog.

Rhonda Ray has six dogs. These pictures are of her and her three legged dog, Flip Flop. The pictures were taken in Rosa's home. Rosa is Rhoda's Mom. I think the pictures show what a sweet girl Rhonda is and her strong bonding with her dogs. I find Rhonda's love for animals one of her endearing characteristics. I am very grateful that she loves me too. I sure love her!





No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->