prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, August 1, 2016

Country Club Time.

The Farleys invited me to lunch at the Squire Creek Country Club yesterday. I was delighted to go. The first photo shows Jewette's sister Von, Jewette. and Sue. Please excuse the background light.

Sunday was Sue's birthday. She must be at least 50. It was a couple of weeks after my 91st birthday. We celebrated both.







These two lovely ladies are the desert crew. There were lots of good food. I gained a pound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->