prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, February 28, 2016

A sunny Sunday morning, a softball game, and cat food.

In a weekend tournament the Techsters had a Sunday morning game with Lamar. I sat in the sunshine next to a fence about 30 feet from first base. I had a good view of the plate and the whole field. And of course a good view of first base.



The game was at 10 am. I was looking forward to a gourmet lunch of John's crawfish. The crawfish feast was in conjunction with a 12th birthday party for my great grand son Ross. I had skipped breakfast so that I could enjoy the party. But after several innings I was famished and my stomach wanted food. I searched the car for a granola bar. No luck! Then I saw a fresh bag of cat food.  Yes I ate some of Patches food. Not bad and the pain went away in my stomach. 




We won in the bottom of the last inning. It was an exciting game and a beautiful warm morning. Incidentally the birthday party for Ross was wonderful.

This beautiful morning game in the sun made up for the cold game reported in my previous post.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ mua hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ order hàng mỹ hay nhận mua nước hoa pháp từ website nổi tiếng hàng đầu nước Mỹ mua hàng ebay ship về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->