prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, February 5, 2016

My 95 year old buddy (and his girlfriend) were at the basketball game last night.

The girls from Rice came to play our Techsters. It was one of the most exciting basketball games that I have seen this season. The scores of the two teams were never more that three apart. The winner was not decided until the final bell. We won!






Their coach.


Our coach.


I went down at half time and joined Tommy and Susie. In 1,627 days I will be 95. Maybe I will have a girlfriend then. I guess that I am not mature enough yet.




No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->