prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Voice. "If Music Be the Food of Love"

Voice is the name of a trio of singers from England. They sing mostly acapella and sing classical music. Such as medieval songs from France and Germany. And arrangements of traditional songs from England and Scotland.

They presented a program of love songs at Howard Hall on the campus of Louisiana Tech last night. I was there. The title of the program was as given in the title of this blog.



The Voice was joined in one number by the Louisiana Tech Chamber Singers.

I do not want to hear any more talk about me not having no culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->