prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Got-her-done! This morning.

Left home at 5 am.

Visited the group at Jefferson Corner for coffee. Discuss fishing and baseball.

Had breakfast at the VFW Post. Love the biscuit and gravy!

Gassed up. $1.91 per gallon.

Drove through $5 car wash.

Went to bank. Need money for upcoming birthday.

Dropped by dry cleaners. Pick up one. Drop one.

Visit DA's office. Leave Certificate of Completion for driving class required for speeding ticket.

Voted at Registrar of Voters. DA and Registrar both at Lincoln County Courthouse.

Return home at 9 am.

Four hours of fun and games!


2 comments:

  1. I can't quit laughing. You got more done in that time than I did all day. And you're so OLD.

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->