prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, October 19, 2015

Ethan Charles Newberry is 15 years old.

Ethan is the oldest of my nine great grand children. His birthday was on Sunday. Ethan is on the Cross Country Track Team at West Monroe High School. He is doing great and we are very proud of him. He is on the left in the front row of the picture below of the Track Team.



Cross country racing is not all fun and games. See picture of Ethan below.



Ethan with Mom, Dad, and two younger brothers.


Ethan behind the old Prunepicker.


Ethan with Paw Paw and Maw Maw. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->