prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Techsters put up a good fight.

I watched the Techsters play Rice last night. It was a good game and the Techsters were contenders to win. They were within two points at two minutes to play.


Two tuba game.



Coach Spoon talking to her team.


The game was closer than the final score.




No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->