prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Three years ago my oldest son Chris passed away on 1-28-2011.

I miss Chris. I think of him everyday. My wife Jackie passed away 7 years ago. My grandson Steven passed away 11 years ago. 

My parents, five sisters, and three brothers are long gone. I miss all these folks. Out of eight brother in laws and sister in laws, only one is still alive. She is Novelle Monson, the widow of my brother George. She lives in Van Nuys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->