prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Highest scoring game in Louisiana Tech basketball history was played last night.

Boy the three pointers were really going in! Final score 126 to 52. I wonder what the highest scoring game ever was. Google here I come.


Carolyn and Skip are such great fans.



So is Justin.


Right ear turned his head so I could get his left ear.





Congratulations, Bulldogs!



Mr Google gave me the stats for a high scoring game. In 1983 the Pistons beat the Nuggets 186 to 184. Imagine making 184 points and still losing the game!

2 comments:

!-- Site Meter -->