prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, January 10, 2014

First C-USA Conference games. Techsters on Wed, Bulldogs on Thurs,

Techsters played So Miss on Wednesday. Bulldogs played Florida Atlantic on Thursday. I made both games. Now there is no more basketball until tomorrow night. It is a double header with games at 5 and 7. I guess I can wait that long.

Techsters vs So Miss.


Five tubas.




Coach Spoon had some suggestions for her team.


Shucks. We lost.

Bulldogs vs Florida Atlantic.



That is Tip Russell on the giant screen He gave the opening prayer.





Serious fans.



Tied at the half but we won by 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->