prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, January 19, 2014

The dorm is gone.

This was new in the 1960s. My son in law John Adams lived in it when he was playing football at Tech. Time to tear it down. They started a couple of months ago.


Now it looks like this.


Tech and private parties have built much new student housing and these old buildings are no longer needed. The land will be green space for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->