prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, August 16, 2013

Does #13 look familiar?


How about the tough looking guy in the back row of the glee club? Seventh from the left.


I have restarted using Ancestry.com. I have been searching on Charles E. Monson. I wanted to see my1940 census form. No luck at all. I thought "how about searching Bert Monson, my pre army name?" Well I will be darned. Ancestry brought up my tenth grade year book. Fremont Junior High School in Pomona, California.  It seems that I was only in boys glee club and on the football team.

If the Japanese had seen these photos there would not have been a Pearl Harbor.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Joy. I was thrilled to death! Some one gave it to Ancestry to post. So many names , faces, and events from 1940 to 1941.

      Delete

!-- Site Meter -->