prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, May 7, 2010

David's Home



While doing census work in the Pea Ridge area I visited the home of David Carnal. David is a member in good standing in the Jefferson Corner Liars Club. He is one of the best. I really enjoyed my visit. To get to the home you drive by gas wells. The home is a couple of miles from the paved road. David's home has many fascinating antiques, animal heads, and dogs. The ice water was very good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->