prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Birthday Party Picture Boards


Posted by PicasaMy Louisiana family is so good to me. I will be in Washington on my 85th birthday. They volunteered to give a party before I left on my trip. They said that I could invite most of my friends. They are serving chicken spaghetti, cake and ice cream on the lawn in front of my trailer. I invited (Joy sent a lot of invitations) my friends from the Jefferson Corner Liars Club, the Tech Water Exercise Class, the Tuesday morning VFW Breakfast group, and the Senior Center Lunch Bunch. It is a large group and if half show up there will be 25 to 30 guests. We hope it will not rain. I am thrilled and excited about how many have indicated they will come to the party.

I have prepared some picture boards as shown on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->