prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

The lawns of Dana Point.

My daughter and my son in law Nancy and Bob Wright live in Dana Point, California.


I am just returned from a wonderful visit to their home. I had a chance to study the lawns in the area. They are smaller than the lawns of Ruston, Louisiana. Here is a photo of the Wright's lawn.


Land values are high in the area and not much land is devoted to lawns. The Wright's lawn is one or the more spacious. I believe that it is 300 square feet. Luckily Bob has a large 16 inch mower and is able to mow his lawn in 3 minutes.






1 comment:

  1. That grass looks like synthetic grass it's so perfect.

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->