prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

The last diaper that I changed.

There has to be a last diaper change in most lives. Well I remember mine. It was around 18 years ago in Arizona. Ethan's (my first great grandson) Mother and Grandmother went to the movies and left me in charge. Wouldn't you know a stinky diaper change was needed! I remember that the hardest part of the job was keeping Ethan's heels out of the stinky stuff. I did it.

Well today we are all looking forward to Ethan graduating from High School in Louisiana. On my Face Book today I found the following photos. Ethan's grandfather , John Adams, had posted this photo collage.


I like to think that my last diaper change helped Ethan get to where he is today. We are all so proud of Ethan and love him to the max!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you remember that! Ethan is one lucky guy to have spent most of his life living close to you. How special for you to be at Ethan Charles' graduation!!

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->