prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Thursday, April 11, 2019

The Dogs of Eastvale. (Visit to the Shafai Family)

In the confusion of my recent trip to California I did not post about my wonderful two day stop at the Eastvale home of my granddaughter Annie Shafai, her husband Paymaan, and their three boys. Annie is my hero. She picked me up in Pomona. Eastvale is aa new California city in the Corina/Chino area. Here is a picture of the family. The boys are Jack, Charlie, and Max. All fine young men. I am so proud of them.


It was fun to see their dogs again. Two big beautiful nice dogs.  As big as they are they are very happy in a small yard. The white dog is Koda, a husky and the other is Hunter, a german shepard. Koda can sing!




We managed a visit to the IN N OUT Burger. Oh boy! they are the best.



I said that I liked onion so I got an extra slice.!


Here is a picture of the Shafai family with the PrunePicker and Paymaan in the second row.



Thanks to Paymaan, Annie, Jack, Charlie, and Max for a great visit,

3 comments:

  1. Hi, just heard you on Drew's podcast and it was super interesting, you seem like such a sweet grandpa. Well wishes from Georgia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heard you from Drew’s podcast and I sure will be reading your blog.Love from Trinidad and Tobago 🇹🇹

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments. It is exciting to hear from Georgia and Trinidad.

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->