prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Saturday, December 1, 2018

Vital Signs for NOV 2018

I am proud that I lost 5 pounds last month. From 220 to 215. I have not been to 215 for twenty years. I played hight school football at 210. I have lost 35 pounds in seven months. I did not lose any weight in October. I am going to try to get to 210 by Jan 1, 2019.

I had a good month except for a week with a head cold and cough. Had a temp of 100 one day.


2 comments:

  1. I thought I was getting over my head cold, but still fighting it. Almost a week now.
    Take care...

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->