prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, December 16, 2018

Ruston's Battle of the Paddle Chili Cook-Off.

Good hot chili. The Battle was held at the Framer's Market yesterday. This us the last Farmer's Market until next April.

Katelyn Farjardo joined Andrew and Andy Richardson to bring some good music to the festivities. They are good. I enjoyed their music.


Sure is a big paddle. First prize also was worth $500. Not too shabby.


The Chili Cook-Off was held outdoors behind the market on a rainy day. But that did not cool the chili or the fun. 


Breakfast anyone? A bunch of eggs on the griddle.



A nice Farmer's Market. I am looking forward to April.



1 comment:

  1. Too bad it was chilly and rainy. But that's great weather for chili....April should be better.

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->