prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, August 26, 2018

My great grandson, Christian Steven Newberry was baptized today.

It was a lovely ceremony conducted by Pastor Greg Clark.

Music group of Cedar Crest Baptist Church, West Monroe warming up before the church service.


Christian waiting.


Pastor Greg and Christian in the water.


Two happy souls.


 About to go under.


This is Christian and his two brothers, Ross and Ethan. Christian is following in the Christian path of his two older brothers. I pray the best for them and their folks.


After the service Christian, his brothers, his Mom and Dad (David and Joy), his maternal Grandpa and Grandma (John and Kerry), and the old Prunepicker (Chuck) had a jolly meal at Johnny's Pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->