prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, July 14, 2017

Time-lapse video at Jefferson Corner.



Jefferson Corner is a busy place. Following is a time-lapse video that compresses about 30 minuets of cashier traffic to 12 seconds.


2 comments:

  1. Cool time lapse. I did one those in 1980 on 8mm film. I mounted the camera on a nearby building and filmed the foundation digging, rebar, forms, and concrete pour over 2 days . Back when I was an asset super building some apartments south of Houston, just north of NASA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting. I was just moving to The Woodlands at that time. Time-lapse videos can be very useful.

      Delete

!-- Site Meter -->