prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Flowers, bees, squirrels, cats, and fish around the Koi Pond.

Lots going on around the pond. Here are some photos of miscellaneous subjects.



This is a dramatic flower.


Two gold fish and one koi.



John has placed squirrel houses around his property. This one has been taken over by a bunch of bees. This pic taken during the day when most of the bees were out working.


This pic taken in the evening when the bees were home/


 Patches the cat.



More pics of fish and lily.



 Distance shot of the converted squirrel house.


This shot shows the location of the bee hive with respect to the gazebo. It is high on the second large tree from the right of the pic.


1 comment:

!-- Site Meter -->