prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, June 26, 2017

Russ-Town Band Concert. June 2017.

The concert was held in conjunction with the 2017 Peach Festival. What a grand performance. One of the most enjoyable hours I have spent in the last year. I look forward to this program every year.

Thanks to Laurence Gibbs and the many volunteers. Here is a video of the Russ-Town Band playing "American Overture for Band".


No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->