prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, April 17, 2017

My temperature tracks perfect with cold going away!

It is startling to me how well my body temperature reflects the  progress of a cold. Kinda handy, however. My latest cold started on April 1 with a temp of 98.4 which is barely over normal. Two days later my cold was terrible and my temp was 99.2. My cold slowly got better until April 13 when my temp was near normal at 97.8. ( See the chart.)

I believe that my temp is a better cold indicator than how I feel. As long as I have any temp I rest more (10 to 12 hours in bed.) and drink more fluids.


No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->