prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Friday, September 16, 2016

View from the gazebo.


John and I left at six am to go to the VA Hospital in Shreveport. By eight I was on a gurney with an IV in stuck in my arm. I got the same treatment that I got in January 2, 2015. A esophagus stretch and a botox injection. Helped my swallowing for 15 or more months. I hope that this treatment will last longer than that.






--
Posted By Chuck Monson to PrunePicker at 9/16/2016 05:41:00 PM

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a very relaxing place to chill out.

    Bigfoot

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->