prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, September 4, 2016

A Picnic at the Lincoln Parish Park.

Rhonda was over last Thursday to vacuum and clean my trailer. After she was done we wanted to have lunch with Jewette Farley but Rhonda did not want to go to a restaurant. She had a dog in her car. So we decided to meet Farley at the park for picnic.

I had the table set with fried chicken, biscuits, cole saw, and mashed potatoes.


This is our view at the park. A lovely place.


My fellow picnickers. Jewette Farley and Rhonda Ray.



What is a picnic without a selfie?



No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->