prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Monday, September 19, 2016

Reenactment of the Battle of Arcadia Crossroads.


Some still photos I took on reconnaissance. (spying)



Photos of camp.


Camp from other side of pond.





Photos of the infantry.

Thousands of people are involved in these Civil War Battle Reenactments. It is a hobby that involves much time, equipment, and effort. One of the tents in the camp sold clothing and stuff that goes with the Civil War. The Bonnie and Clyde Trading Post in Arcadia is an ideal background for an reenactment. I enjoyed my time as a War Correspondent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->