prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Ross John Newberry (great grandson) is an artist.

On Father's Day he presented me with one of his latest works of art. It is a still life of prunes.



Picture of prunes for the old prunepicker.  Est. 1925.

I am proud of my present. I am sure that the value of this work of art will increase over the years. Thank you Ross for your thoughtful gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

!-- Site Meter -->