prune picker

This is the blog of a prune picker. (Native born Californian) Retired oilfield. I am an old man. I blog a lot about my body and getting old. As I approach death life gets more interesting. More interesting is not good. I still drive. I attend sports, music, and civic events. I am writing my memoirs. I attend swim class three times a week. Some of my blogs might be interesting. A lot of my blogs are silly and trivial. None are very long.

Sunday, February 2, 2020

My vital signs for January 2020. My only blog post for the month?

I have really cut back on posting to my blog. I am doing about one per week, when I used to do 5 or 6 per week. I just do not seem willing to do the work that is required for a blog post. I guess one a month might be in the future. I will try to do better than that. Need inspiration. Since 2010 I have posted over 3,300 posts, and had 536,000 views of the Prune picker blog.

My weight history is that of a foodaholic who is falling off the wagon. Started month at 219 pounds and ended up at 222 pounds.




3 comments:

  1. Good to see a blog post. I'm about due for another one on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We appreciate what you post when you post it. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete

!-- Site Meter -->